Please use the form below to contact Mark Shepard. This lets him hide his email address from spammers! (If you just want to ask for the address, be sure to tell him why you need it.)
Please note: Mark greatly appreciates comments and bug reports, but he CANNOT
- Consider offers of marriage.
- Do your homework (or your child’s homework).
- Fill orders for his books.
- Send, recommend, or help locate materials not found here or related to one of his postings.
- Discuss Marxist critiques of Gandhi.
- Read Spanish or more than a few words of French.
- Attend conferences in India.
- Sign email petitions.
- Trade links.
- Identify quotes by Gandhi.
- Take the place of your public library or just a good biography.
- Solve the problems of the world.
- Respond to claims that Paramahansa Yogananda was Gandhi’s spiritual teacher.
- Tell you why your sourdough starter doesn’t bubble or smell right.
- Grant interviews. (Sorry, he’s been out of the field too long.)
- Help transfer millions of dollars from secret Nigerian bank accounts.
If you can’t reach Mark through this form, you can send mail to
1117 N. Garden St., Apt. 302
Bellingham, WA 98225