Please use the form below to contact Mark Shepard. This lets him hide his email address from spammers! (If you just want to ask for the address, be sure to tell him why you need it.)
Please note: Mark greatly appreciates comments and bug reports, but he CANNOT
- Consider offers of marriage.
- Fill orders for his books (except bulk orders of self-published titles).
- Trade links.
- Troubleshoot for bakers who have not read his books.
- Help transfer millions of dollars from secret Nigerian bank accounts.
Mark can’t guarantee figuring out your smart sourdough problems long-distance, but if you’re asking him to try, please identify:
- Your warming device.
- Your flour.
- Your flour mill (if using one).
- Any ways you’ve departed from his book’s instructions.
If you can’t reach Mark through this form, you can send mail to
1117 N. Garden St., Apt. 302
Bellingham, WA 98225
Unless you request otherwise, your name, inquiries, and comments—without contact info—may be used in book updates, either online or in the book itself.